Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Boys JV roster now posted

Hoping to get a girls roster tonight for posting Friday. 

Gentlemen - a few items for your consideration:

1.  If you want me to change your formal name to whatever you use normally (e.g., AJ, Thad, Izzy, etc.) let me know by posting a comment. 

Comments don't automatically show up on the blog, I have to approve them.  I'll just make your requested correction and delete the comment. 

2.  If I see any oddball name change requests here I'll ask the individual personally before posting something.  If you pwn somebody and I find out who you are, I will change your roster name to 'Pookie Bear' or something similar.

3.  If you played AAU in the 2010 Spring/Summer session, let me know your club name via comment. If you don't know about AAU for Spring 2011 and are interested, your coaches can help.

4.  Congratulations to Coach Arthur and the team on its 3-0 start and good luck Friday vs. OH.

No comments:

Post a Comment