Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Girls - Greenhills scoresheet - this is a test

You may have watched Mark Frasco feverishly working his IPad last night.  He was in fact entering the game score on a new app.  He sent me the results, which I'm going to publish below. 

This is an experiment - we know the individual scoring is correct because we compared it to the official book.  However, we also know that things like minutes played, rebounds, assists and turnovers are for sure wrong.

When Mark is in the house, we will get these scores.

Finally, I am still trying to figure out how to embed this into the blog.  Mark sent me a few formats.  I used brute force to turn the MV girls results txt fule into a word, then .pdf document and finally to a .jpg file which is pasted in below.  There must be a better way, and comments would be appreciated.  I've included the Greenhills results in below as well to show everyone how the raw data comes in. 

Hopefully this will improve during the year. 

So get your reading glasses out, here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment